ENKI provides secure consent-based sharing of data between counterparties with an immutable audit trail to determine provenance.
ENKI customer impact
- ENKI enables policy-based control of data access
- ENKI enables PSD2 and GDPR compliance for sharing with consent
- ENKI provides an integrated approach to security and privacy for multiple counterparties in a single system
- ENKI provides auditability and control of provenance of all data shared
By combining these benefits, ENKI radically reduces the complexity of data sharing systems.
In a world with increasing amounts of data in play, the need to balance consent, openness and security has become paramount. ENKI achieves this by providing internal and external users with a trusted and reliable sharing infrastructure. Most data capture and sharing processes are insecure and inefficient, with unnecessary complexity, inconsistency of approach and duplication of effort. ENKI overcomes these issues, coheres the security approach and improves user experience at the same time.
- Mature and battle tested bank-grade security infrastructure
- Immutable audit trail
- Latest authentication standards and technology
- Multi-factor authentication protocols supported
- Attribute capture
- Sharing platform tracks data, messaging, payments, and files
ENKI is Open Source (GNU GPL-3.0), and brings all of the advantages of open source, preventing supplier lock-in.