We welcome applications from exceptional graduates. We do not have a separate graduate role and expect all our technical staff to be prepared to take on Lead Developer tasks regardless of experience. The requirements are therefore the same as our normal recruitment standards, although we obviously do not expect graduates to have had much exposure to the full project life-cycle. See the various job adverts for details of the different positions we have to offer.
We also run an internship programme, taking three or four students each year for four to six months, spread across our London, Boston and Berlin offices. The experience inevitably varies as we work with a wide range of languages and industry sectors, but we ensure that during their time at with us interns:
- work directly on at least one client project
- work with at least two languages
- get exposure to other parts of the software development life-cycle
Interns can also sometimes lead internal projects depending on the nature of the work and their skills and experience.
We expect our interns to play a full part in projects and so our requirements for interns are similar to our full-time staff:
- Knowledge of algorithms, data structures, complexity
- Experience with different programming paradigms (definitely OO, at least one of functional or declarative)
- Familiarity with several programming languages
- Unix and/or Windows skills
- Availability for at least four months, ideally six
Oliver Wyman pay competitive salaries to all interns. To apply, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Strictly no agencies, please.