Find out more about Oliver Wyman and Oliver Wyman Digital.
Role and Responsibilities
As a member of the UK & Ireland Engineering team you’ll be joining a team of hugely talented individuals across the whole spectrum of Engineering. From Systems Engineers through to Software Engineers and all the way to User Interface Engineers we believe there is a place for anyone to thrive.
We are looking for a Senior software engineer to join our team. This role will report to Dean Faulkner, Head of Engineering UK & Ireland. The role will be based in our London Bridge Studios initially, but we will be relocating to Marylebone area at some point soon.
Here is a snapshot of what you can expect
- Working in fully cross functional agile teams to deliver the perfect balance of Consulting, Project Delivery, Design, Data and Engineering. You will have the chance to influence the direction of projects you work on; observe and learn skills from team members inside and outside the engineering team and work closely with our clients to identify the required solutions.
- Working with modern technologies to deliver high quality and sustainable applications. The opportunity to move forward with the latest technologies or methodologies is usually never far away.
- Continuous development of yourself and others through training and mentoring. We encourage everyone to learn and share and support that with formal training and qualification
We are looking for someone that has at least three years of commercial experience. A degree in a relevant subject is useful but not essential, and we hope that you are excited by the chance to work with varied technologies. Below is a list of the skills we are looking for, you don’t have tick every box and of course a hunger to learn more is welcomed!
We expect you can show commercial experience with one or more of the below technologies:
- .Net (We mainly interact with Umbraco and Sitecore)
We’re also hoping you’ll be able to show us your experience with:
- Automated testing
- Continuous integration
- SQL and NoSQL databases
And skills incredibly desirable:
- Infrastructure and architecture experience
- Working with systems at scale
- Working in an agency/service environment
We’re serious about making OW Digital a rewarding, progressive, enjoyable and balanced place to work.
Flat organisational structures, resolute I&D values and a commitment to rewarding good work make for a progression path truly based on merit. Our comprehensive benefits include an impressive pension program.
We want our team members to build a career here—and to be happy. That makes us serious about caring for, mentoring, developing and sponsoring each other. This commitment also leads to opportunities for social impact and community work in your work day
We want you to have the work-life balance you want. So if you want to make the most of travel opportunities with our global, we’ll encourage it; if you don’t, we’ll encourage that too. If you’re a parent, we’ll do everything we can to accommodate your family life.
Oliver Wyman is an equal opportunity employer
Our commitment to diversity is genuine, deep and growing. We’re not perfect yet, but we’re working hard right now to make our teams balanced, representative and diverse.
How to Apply
If you like what you’ve read, we’d love to hear from you. You can submit your CV to Sabrina Gigante. Please include a short covering email introducing yourself and what you’re looking for. Strictly no agencies.
See the OW Digital pages on StackOverflow